At Trendsetter’s Construction we specialize in Custom Homes, Remodels, Additions, and Commercial. Pat and Tony always try to stay ahead of new products and technologies. They both love to try and do new things, so no job is too unique! Go ahead, be as extravagant and specific as you want, it's your home - you'll get great value on reliable and efficient building of your custom home. Your home's built strong by our expert craftsmanship and customer dedication. At Trendsetter’s you can expect your home or business to last when it's built by our superior construction skills and positive, lasting relationship with you, our customer.
Our twelve-step plan.
- Initial office meeting with our professionals at Trendsetters, Inc.
- Home site criteria and selection made according to homeowner's personal preferences.
Preference examples: gated community, school locations, golf course view, etc.
- Property purchase or evaluation.
- Initial meeting with architect/draftsman.
- Client reviews initial layout to discuss changes with architect/draftsman.
- Client reviews the plan's revisions.
- Finalization of preliminary plan and specifications made.
- Price plan drawn up.
- Contract signing and earnest money deposit made.
- Documents sent to lender/appraiser.
- Permits are submitted to city/borough/township by Trendsetters.
- Close construction financing. Begin building.